This 13 page adventure power point brings your trip to the zoo to life. Students will enjoy learning about many species and their environments.
The lesson objectives include:
- Identify different types of animals, species, and their characteristics (colors, sizes, shapes, and activities).
- Describe animals’ behavior while in their natural habitat.
- Describe the different environments where animals live.
- Identify common farm animals.
- Distinguish between domestic and wild animals.
- Explain how wild animals are different from domestic animals.
- Explain how humans can treat wild and domestic animals with respect.
- Foster social and emotional skills, by understanding emotions and developing empathy, as children learn about animals and how they compare to humans.
- Utilize concentration to details and cognitive skills working with each power point page presentation as well as use of the worksheets.