A FUN filled FULL day's worth of activities for the story "A Turkey for Thanksgiving" by Eve Bunting. These emergency lesson plans are perfect for any teacher that has a last minute, unexpected absence! Just Print and Copy!! These plans are also wonderful for any teacher that needs a break from their own planning!
All you need to leave your sub is a copy of "A Turkey for Thanksgiving" by Eve Bunting and this packet!
INCLUDED IN THIS DOWNLOAD:
A Sub Plan Overview Template & Instructions for each activity. Just print and circle which activity you'd like your sub to complete with your class. I have created a few options for each subject so that you may choose which is appropriate for your students.
Activities included in this packet:
* Nuts About You – Favorite Character
* Story Map (Beg, Mid, End)
* Making Predictions
* Comprehension Check
* A Feast for Thanksgiving
* Thankfulness Writing Response
* Directed Drawing/Writing Activity
* Math Riddle (3 levels included: addition to 10, addition to 20, Two Digit Addition)
* Missing Numbers (Counting by 1's, Counting from 18, Counting by 10's)
* Turkey Diagram
* Wild Turkeys Non-Fiction Passage
* Word Play
* Word Search
Thanks for Looking!!
CHECK OUT MY OTHER NO-PREP SUB PACKS HERE:
Diary of a Worm
The Day the Crayons Quit
Diary of a Spider
Cool Cat Sunglasses
The Bee Tree
Tacky the Penguin
Karma Wilson Bear Stories
EDITABLE Sub Plans
Sub Plans Bundle