A FUN filled, FULL day's worth of activities for the story "A Turkey for Thanksgiving" by Eve Bunting. These emergency lesson plans are perfect for any teacher that has a last minute, unexpected absence! Just Print and Copy!! These plans are also wonderful for any teacher that needs a break from their own planning!
All you need to leave your sub is a copy of "A Turkey for Thanksgiving" by Eve Bunting and this packet!
INCLUDED IN THIS DOWNLOAD:
A Sub Plan Overview Template & Instructions for each activity. Just print and circle which activity you'd like your sub to complete with your class. I have created a few options for each subject so that you may choose which is appropriate for your students.
Activities included in this packet:
* Nuts About You – Favorite Character
* Story Map (Beg, Mid, End)
* Making Predictions
* Comprehension Check
* A Feast for Thanksgiving
* Thankfulness Writing Response
* Directed Drawing/Writing Activity
* Math Riddle (3 levels included: addition to 10, addition to 20, Two Digit Addition)
* Missing Numbers (Counting by 1's, Counting from 18, Counting by 10's)
* Turkey Diagram
* Wild Turkeys Non-Fiction Passage
* Word Play
* Word Search
Thanks for Looking!!
DON'T MISS THESE POPULAR RESOURCES!!
- NO-PREP SUB PLANS HERE
- Build your own SUB STATION for or
- Get organized for
- Print your own *gorgeous*
- Get your
- Classroom and
⭑ Click the Green Star to follow my store! Never miss a SALE!
-> All new resources are 20% off for the first 24 hours!!!
Find me on Instagram@mrshenryinfirst
Check out my TEACHER BLOG -> www.mrshenryinfirst.com