This fun and engaging packet includes Valentine themed fraction practice covering 5 Common Core State Standards aligned skills:
• Equivalent Fractions: Students match heart halves with equivalent fractions, then generate one more equivalent fraction of their own.
• Comparing Fractions: Given two fractions, students color the Valentine half with the larger fraction.
• Ordering Fractions: Students arrange four fractions on a 0-1 number line.
• Decomposing/Adding Fractions: Students choose fractions that equal “one..”
• Improper & Mixed Fractions: Students fill in the missing Valentine part to include either the mixed fraction or improper fraction for the given fraction.
An answer key is provided for your convenience.
Thank you for your interest in this product! Please take a look at the preview to see what’s inside this fun-filled and content-packed product! Also, if you like these materials, please visit my store, where you will find lots of K-5 products in a variety of subject areas:
A Variety of Valentine Heart Fraction Math Activities
by Amy Bratsos
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License