A Very Velar Christmas is a collection of holiday themed activities designed to address speech sound production of /k/ and /g/ for kiddos with articulation and phonological disorders. These activities are great to incorporate during speech sessions and are parent friendly to send for homework. Although these activities target /k/ and /g/ articulation, they can also be used to target vocabulary!
1. Bingo- 4 Bingo boards available in black and white and color targeting 24 words containing /k/ and/or /g/ sounds with cut out Bingo calling cards in color.
2. Auditory Discrimination- One search and find activity with words that start with /k/ to promote auditory discrimination skills. Available in black and white only to color.
3. Cut and Glue- A cut, color, and glue activity to decorate a tree and wreath while targeting /k/ and /g/ sounds available in black and white only.
4. Lost Santa- Help Santa get back to the North Pole in a board game targeting /k/ and /g/ sounds available in color only.
5. Tic-Tac-Toe- Traditional tic-tac-toe game with /k/ and /g/ target words available in color and black and white. One board is available. Print additional sheets for multiple games.