Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
24.79 MB | 40 pages
“A Visit from St. Nicholas” is a short (20-minute) musical program for Elementary students based on the classic poem by Clement C. Moore. Featuring four original songs (plus a reprise) and a 10-page drama script that is both comical and endearing, this unique program is a great opportunity for your students to experience singing, drama, dance, instrumental performance and more, all in one exciting production they will never forget. The production kit includes practice tracks and orchestrated accompaniment tracks that are easy to follow and will enhance the performance. The musical score includes vocal sheet music, Orff music, percussion music and music for the recorder. Director’s scores are also included for songs featuring student instruments. In addition, the production kit contains detailed Director’s Notes (including ideas for costumes, set, choreography, microphones and more), solo and small group audition tracks (practice and performance), a graphic for your publications, and a general Quick Guide to Theatre.
Product zip folder contains:
• Script (PDF file)
• Music scores – vocal, instrumental, director (PDF files)
• Accompaniment Tracks (mp3 files)
• Demo/Practice Tracks (mp3 files) – NOTE: These tracks are for practice only. The vocals on the practice tracks are performed by the composer for the purpose of teaching and rehearsing, not for performance.
• Audition suggestions and tracks (PDF and mp3 files)
• Director’s Notes (PDF file)
• A graphic for the program that might be useful in your publications (2 versions, JPEG files)
• Quick Guide to Theatre (PDF file) [This guide is independently available for free at my TpT store; it is included in this kit for your convenience.]
Download the preview for a sample!
Preview zip folder contains:
• Script sample
• Music samples
• Demo Track samples
• Accompaniment Track samples
• Director’s Notes sample