Also included in
- Use this big bundle of SAT Reading guidance to raise your students' reading scores. The SAT Reading section is the hardest one to budge, but after almost 20 years of teaching the test (in all its incarnations) I have developed strategies, processes and plans to raise those scores sky high. This bund$39.99$76.81Save $36.82
This package includes a reading passage and SAT style practice questions. The passage is longer than a standard SAT Reading passage to improve focus and provide a reading challenge.
"A Woman's Place in Science" includes a passage of approximately 700 words and 9 practice questions. There is an included answer key with explanations.
This package will enable students to do the following:
- Practice reading comprehension
- Expand Vocabulary knowledge
- Become familiar with Reading Question types
- Understand the patterns of how wrong answers appear on the SAT
- Gain cultural and historical knowledge that can be applied to future passages
This package is part of my SAT Style Reading Practice set. I also have SAT Reading Comprehension Boost materials. These consist of longer stories and essays, and a step-by-step process for gaining reading mastery.