PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
A Wrinkle in Time Novel Study is a complete and engaging novel study for the book. It's all you need while teaching various reading skills, grammar and vocabulary!
It is divided into 6 sections (Chapters 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, and 11-12).
This unit includes the following:
• A Wrinkle in Time title page for students
• Meet the Author
• Author Research and an Author Study graphic organizer
• Prediction page
• Character notes – main and minor characters
• Chapter summaries and response – one for each section
• Vocabulary pages for each section
• Vocabulary words – total of 36 (6 per section)
• Vocabulary – many different activities and options included (an Interactive Vocabulary page for every 2 or 4 words-just print how many needed!)
• Quizzes including vocabulary for all 6 sections (1 page for all quizzes including vocabulary, multiple choice questions and 1 or 2 short answer questions)
• Book Test (including matching characters, multiple choice, short and long answer questions)
• 11 Writing activities
• Reading Skills: cause and effect, character analysis, character traits, figurative language (one per section and one on just simile/metaphors), journal/writing prompts for every chapter, main idea, problem/solution, quotes, sequence, setting, story plot, summary & response, theme
• Book vs. Movie Activities
• Extras: Word Work (dictionary work and a pronunciation worksheet), a mystery picture (Color-by-Character), and 12 Quotes Posters to put up on your classroom walls!
• Answer keys for entire unit
• Common Core standards page included in packet for 4th-7th grades.
A Wrinkle in Time | Madeleine L'Engle | Book Study | Novels | Character Analysis | Character Traits | Characters | Setting | Theme
Click on the green star next to my store logo to learn about future sales, new products, and freebies from my store.
Other Novel Studies available:
Other Language Arts Resources available:
Follow Me on Pinterest www.pinterest.com/thereadingnook/
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to contact me.