I designed this package because my students needed daily practice solving math problems.
* This file includes 20 word problems per month (September to June) for a total of 200 problems.
* The problems cover a wide variety of topics. They are single-step and multi-step problems that cover addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Money, fractions, angles, perimeter, time problems are included as well.
* If you would like an EDITABLE version in word, please just leave me a message. I'd be more than happy to send you a Word File that you can change the numbers and names (if you wish) to suit your students’ needs.
* Use as part of your daily routine, math journals, morning work, homework, assessment, extra practice, etc. You can make weekly or monthly booklets!
* Problems are themed, so your students will be more engaged! Here’s a list of themes:
September: school and apples
October: fall and Halloween
November: dinosaurs and Egypt
January: winter and hot chocolate
February: Valentine’s Day and friendship
March: St. Patrick’s Day
April: Earth Day and Easter
June: end of the school year and summer