Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
31.47 MB | 169 pages
Here is your definitive, comprehensive year-long packet to help your elementary student truly remember those sight words automatically!
**I use this with my first graders and they love it, especially when I give them a copy to take home for homework! The more practice, the more automatic!**
This packet includes:
1) 30 Week Schedule of Sight Words ordered to Sitton's Sight Words (by their frequency in the English Language)
2) 30 Ready to Print, Kid-Friendly, Weekly Packets - two weeks of six sight words each, with every third week being a review of the last 12 sight words learned!
3) Worksheets require repetition in reading and writing the word, as well as supporting reading, comprehension, and sentence formation using the new sight word!
4) Each review packet offers kinesthetic opportunities for students to punch holes, connect the dots, draw bubble letters, sentence completions, comprehension options, and fun sight word searches to end!
5) Great for extra homework, independent literacy center work, extra sight word and literacy remediation, and basic sight word practice through repetition!
** What sets this packet apart from others is the repetitive practice of writing and reading the word COMBINED with the practice putting it into a sentence and/or having to use the word in a context in the review pages. It builds RECOGNITION and transfers it into FLUENCY.**