Use these twenty-six A-Z alphabet PowerPoint's to teach new letters and sounds to students while keeping them engaged with real world examples. Each PowerPoint contains ten real world examples of words that contain that sound. They additionally have phoneme segmentation, beginning sound repetition, and chants to begin and end each alphabet letter.
Every PowerPoint Contains:
1. Introduction: What letter is being introduced
2. Chant: Sound and letter name are chanted with the teacher for isolation and correspondence
3. Write the letter in the air: Students review how to write the letter in the air, upper and lowercase
4. Real World Examples: Ten real world examples of things that begin, end, or have the letter in the middle of the word. (Varies from PowerPoint to PowerPoint)
5. Discussion Slide: Opportunity to discuss words and sentences using the new letter and some of its words.
6. Chant: Sound and letter name are chanted with the teacher for isolation and correspondence to review