There are 26 worksheets, one for each letter of the alphabet. Each worksheet has:
1. A line for printing capital letters
2. A line for printing lowercase letters
3. Fill in the missing sight word in the four sentences.
4. The four sentences have words that start with the letter of the alphabet that is being printed
5. Some kind of letter or sentence work at the bottom of the page (either write words that start with the letter ___, sort words by start with the letter ____ or does not start with the letter ____, construct a sentence with the words provided, or deconstruct the sentence)