Learn to write the letters of the alphabet correctly using these cards, designed using the Australian State school fonts. There are 26 pages, one page per letter, and includes upper and lower case letters. The fonts used include bubble writing to trace inside and dotted lines to trace over - perfect for little learners to practise forming letters! Plus the letters have directionality arrows to make it easy to form the letters correctly.
These cards are so easy to use, simply print and laminate if you wish or use as a work sheet! You could bind the pages to make an alphabet book, or send individual sheets home as homework, or print one sheet per week/day as a letter and sound focus. The options are endless! Plus the cards are bright and fun and little learners will love them!
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 26x pages (1 per letter) in New South Wales/Australian Capital Territory school font
For other Australian State school font sets, click below:
- A-Z Tracing Cards - QLD font
- A-Z Tracing Cards - VIC/NT/WA fonts
- A-Z Tracing Cards - SA font
- A-Z Tracing Cards - TAS font (COMING SOON)