Children Learn What They Sing™
‘LIVING VALUES’ (K-12) is a whole school, anthem-style song that highlights nine core values:
• Care & Compassion
• Doing Your Best
• Honesty & Trustworthiness
• Understanding, Tolerance & Inclusion
• (The Government's Nine Values for Australian Schooling)
This song-based package download contains materials that integrate learning across key areas of school curriculum.
• Mp3 Vocal Track (Australian Lyrics Version: Chorus: ‘Our Australian schools have values /That show how much we care /About giving all a fair go/ In this great land that we share...’)
• Mp3 Vocal Track (International Lyrics Version: Chorus: ‘In our school we have values…’
• PDF Lyrics x 2 (Australian & International versions)
• PDF Learning & Values Outcomes; Suggested Activities; Assembly & Performance Pieces
• BONUS Mp3 Instrumental Backing Track
• PDF Music Score
In our school, we have values
That show how much we care,
About giving all a fair go,
In this great land that we share.
Caring for ourselves and others,
Always aiming to do our best.
We’re treating everybody fairly,
With understanding and respect.
Building character is our destiny,
We are working for the good of all;
With sincerity and honesty,
We’re moving forward, walking tall.
©Lyrics: Nuala O'Hanlon, B.Ed; Cert Teaching
Music: Kathryn Radloff, B.A. (Hons) Psych.
KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs
'A Lesson in Every Lyric'®
*View our other store products:
*SING TO LEARN: BLOG POST ~ 'Living Values'
*PINTEREST BOARD: 'Living Values' (Free lesson plans, worksheets, posters, etc.)
‘When your values are clear to you, making decisions becomes easier.’ ~ Roy E. Disney
COPYRIGHT: ©Lyrics: Nuala O’Hanlon / Music: Kathryn Radloff: KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs. All rights reserved. This song and accompanying package are for the use of the purchaser / purchasing school only. Neither this work nor any part of it may be reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital (except within purchasing school), without permission in writing from the copyright owner.