A is for Apple is a bundle made especially for Preschool, PreK, and Kindergarten students. It's perfect for the beginning of the year, back to school, first day or first week of school! It includes apple themed activities around the letter A (differentiated with both uppercase/capital and lowercase letters, letter writing, letter identification), apple themed activities for numbers 1 and 2, drawing circles, and a hands on apple investigation. There are multi player games for group work or centers and stations as well as fine motor practice with a cutting and glueing activity. This is your go to for an Apple Theme bundle!
The bundle includes:
1. Worming Around (Aa Identification Worksheet)
2. Way Up High on the Apple Tree (Aa Identification Game)
3. A Bushel and A Peck (Aa Tracing and Writing Game)
4. An Apple (or Two) a Day (1 and 2 Counting Sort, Cut and Paste)
5. How Many? (1 and 2 Counting and Identification)
6. Finish the Picture (1 and 2 Identification)
7. Roll and Write (Aa and Circle Tracing and Writing)
8. Apple Patterns (AB, ABB, AAB, ABC Patterns)
9. The Apple of My Eye (A Hands On Apple Investigation)
Check back to my TPT store for more great resources, or visit my blog, A Classroom on Cloud Nine, at http://aclassroomoncloudnine.blogspot.coom
Thanks and enjoy!
keyword: apple, apples, a is for apple, letter a, uppercase a, lowercase a, a identification, letter identification, uppercase A, lowercase A, letter tracing, a tracing, counting, sorting, number identification, numbers 1 and 2, number 1 identification, number 2 identification, one-to-one correspondence, 1:1 counting, circle tracing, circle drawing, a writing, A writing, Aa writing, a identification, apple patterns, science investigation, apple investigation, apple measuring, hands on learning, centers, work groups, stations, activities