This is a simple activity to keep your students engaged while learning on Halloween!
- Parts of the body
- Halloween Spanish vocabulary!
- Reading comprehension
- For this activity you will need large black construction paper, scissors, and crayons or colored pencils. (Enough for each student.)
- Print out the next three pages, (one set per student). Note! There are two worksheets, one simple and one more difficult. Choose the one that will work best for your students.
- Label the skeleton with parts of the body in Spanish and cut out along the lines.
- Fill in the blanks on the page where indicated, and color the haunted house as desired. Using a white crayon or white marker, have students write a title for their collage.
- Cut out and paste the individual pieces as seen below to make a fun, Halloween inspired collage for Spanish students! For extra fun, add Halloween stickers or bright paper to frame the individual pieces!