Explore and create with 26 AR animals from A to Z.
Fun way to teach students the Alphabet and to teach them some animal vocabulary at the same time!!
This is an A to Z animals app and images with, of course, some poetic license with the letters Q, U and X!
I have tried to make the animals as lifelike as possible for students and children but of course some are better than others.
I have included some animations so it is cooler! But 26 animations would eat up data so only about 7 or so are animated.
This has been designed and released for teachers to use in classrooms all over the world.
It provides target images that can be used in worksheets, projects and posters for any ages and then with a tablet or phone these images can come to life in 4D. They add fun and motivation for students of all ages and have been made by a teacher for teachers!
This app includes:
• Augmented Reality Images of all the 26 Animals from A to Z.
• Quick to load as I haven’t put in loads of menus so that the students can just
pick up and go ( saving a lot of teacher talk and time.)
• The targets can be downloaded for free at my website, the lessons and
worksheets are paid but all the images can be acquired for free. They are high
quality and can be changed if not using for AR
• Incredibly simple interface – just open and point – designed so younger and
older learners can use this without the complications and learning curve of
some other apps. ( saving longer teacher explanations)
• The app is free to use.
the app can be downloaded for free here
It will be used with the Animal Zoo Ar app. I have included the address within the PowerPoint files and some instructions of use.
And lesson plans, posters and worksheets and other teaching ideas can be found from this link
also please leave feedback as it helps me make more!
Check back for other AR apps that I am trying to make!
These will include
• fARmer Classroom – which will include farm animals with a similar easy to use interface
• Sea Life AR classroom – which will have a selection of Sea Animals
• DinosAuRs Classroom – which will include a selection of dinosaurs and student resources.
• Jungle AR – which will have some of the more iconic animals
All these are coming soon!
Animals included are as follows
Alligator Brown Bear Cat Dolphin Elephant
Fish Giraffe Hippo Insect Jaguar
Komodo Dragon Lion Monkey Northern Iguana Owl
Python Queen bee Rabbit Squirrel Tortoise
Unicorn Vampire bat Walrus Xiphias (swordfish) Yosemite Toad