On sale for a limited time!
This set of lesson plans over diseases is designed to take 5 class periods. The following objectives are addressed:
• I can explain the causes and effects of diseases on the human body.
• I can explain the effects of a disease on different body systems.
• I can research to find the causes and effects of a disease.
• I can display information about the causes and effects of a disease.
• I can gather and record information about 3 other diseases. I can compare and contrast two diseases.
For each day, there is a lesson plan that includes the following:
• Preparation needed for the day.
• An option to set up a page in a science notebook instead of making copies.
• A bellringer question.
• An opening activity.
• A mini-lesson.
• A work time assignment.
• A debrief.
Everything you need for days 1 - 2 is included. You will need access to a set of encyclopedias (the A to Z topics work great for this!) or internet access for days 3 - 5
The border on the cover page is credited to:
If you enjoy this science resource, you might also like our Earth Day Activities! Informational Texts Plus More