This 80+ page A to Z novel unit is full of book-specific comprehension questions, extension activities and vocabulary materials. It is perfect for small group guided reading, independent student work for homework or at a listening center, or whole group work as a read aloud activity.
1. Suggested Use Pages
2. Full-Color Vocabulary cards with definitions
3. Vocabulary recording forms with the same words
4. Chapter review question pages
5. Book review question pages
6. Illustrated Book-specific sequencing page
7. Answer keys for items 4.-6.
8. Many, many extension and analysis activities
9. 40+ Page Additional non-book specific Character/Story analysis pages
In more detail:
Chapter review pages; I try to include *at least* 1 inference and higher order thinking question along with recall information.
Vocabulary recording pages; These follow the same chapters as the review pages.
Printable full-color vocabulary cards are also included I use these for a vocabulary center activity.
Printable, illustrated sequencing page themed for the specific book events.
Answer Keys for each of the chapter review question pages, book review page and sequencing page.
Various extension activity pages, character analysis pages for book specific characters (Ex. in this instance "Ruth Rose"), journal pages, etc.
BONUS: It also contains my ANY A to Z Mysteries Novel Study Unit
I have listed here. These are generic character study and analysis pages, comparison activities, and universal chapter questions that can be used for this and WITH ANY A to Z Mysteries book. It's a *wonderful* and flexible resource.