This PACKAGE has been updated to adopt a new concept design.
The package includes:
English Lesson (plan) for beginners. (.pdf) – 9 pages
Answer Sheet (.pdf)
audio file (.mp3)
About The Lesson Plan
English Grammar: Comparative and Superlative Adjectives
Target Vocabulary: Animals (at the zoo)
1.Listen to the text and fill in the blanks.
The text tells us the story of a little girl who is going to the zoo. Her brother tells her that he saw a snake at the zoo, which was bigger than the one they saw on TV. The little girl doesn't like snakes, she likes lions, and she thinks that white lions are the best.
2.Answer the questions.
3.Read the text and make the verbs in brackets comparatives.
- full grammar explanations with graphics/ pictures.
- suitable examples for the level matching the target grammar for the lesson
- Remember! section for common mistakes, and exceptions to the rule.
1. In the table below write the comparative and superlative adjectives (short adjectives).
2. In the table below write the comparative and superlative adjectives (long adjectives).
3. Choose the correct options (comparative or superlative).
Production - 3 assignments
This lesson plan has an Editor's version for teachers who are interested in editing the contents of the lesson so that it better fits their needs and the needs of their students. Check it here
Visit Our Store
Free ESL Plans