The package includes:
English Lesson for beginners. (.pdf) – 9 pages
Answer Sheet (.pdf)
audio file (.mp3) – female voice
About the lesson (plan):
English Grammar: Would like (to)
Target Vocabulary: Animals and Nature
Presentation: (pages 2, 3)
1. Listen to Ana’s story and fill in the blanks.
The text tells us the story of Ana, a little girl who tells her mom that she'd like to have a big house, two dogs and a cat. Ana would like to play with her dogs on the beach, and teach her cat to be nice. She is not sure if she'd like to have pet fish, because they are too quiet and don't know how to play.
2. Mark the sentences T for true, and F for false.
3. Crosswords (vocabulary exercise).
Grammar Box (pages 4, 5)
- full grammar explanations with graphics/ pictures.
- suitable examples for the level matching the target grammar for the lesson
Practice: (page 6, 7)
1. Make the sentences positive.
2. Would like to Or Would like?
3. Make positive questions with the words in Exercise 2 (above).
Production ( page 8) – 3 assignments
Credits (page 9)
Visit Our Store
Free ESL Plans