Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
3.93 MB | 10 pages
This lesson has been revised and updated to adopt a new concept design.
About the lesson:
Lesson Goals: This English lesson presents modals (have to) – how to form it, use it and what it means.
English Grammar: Modals – Have to
Target Vocabulary: daily activities (at work, at home, outside)
The package includes:
English lesson for lower intermediate level (A2) (.pdf) – 12 pages
Answer Sheet (.pdf) – 4 pages
audio file (.mp3) – male voice
PRESENTATION: (pages 2, 3)
1. Listen to Aaron’s story and fill in the blanks.
2. Mark the statements T for true, F for false.
3.Connect the activities with the pictures (vocabulary exercise).
Grammar Box (pages 4, 5)
- full grammar explanations with graphics/ pictures.
- suitable examples for the level matching the target grammar for the lesson
- Remember! section for common mistakes, and exceptions to the rule.
PRACTICE:(pages 6, 7, 8)
1. Make negative or positive sentences.
2. Correct the mistakes in the sentences.
3. Make questions.