About the lesson:
Lesson Goals: This English lesson presents modals (should) – how to form it, use it and what it means.
English Grammar: Modals – Should
Target Vocabulary: Body and Health
The package includes:
English lesson for lower intermediate level (A2) (.pdf) – 10 pages
Answer Sheet (.pdf) – 4 pages
audio file (.mp3) – female voice
Presentation: (pages 2, 3)
1.Listen to the story and fill in the blanks.
(Tells the story of Monika who calls her friend and tells her she has toothache. Monika should see a dentist, but she doesn't want to.)
2. Mark the statements T for true, F for false.
3. What’s the word? (vocabulary exercise).
Grammar Box (pages 4, 5, 6)
- full grammar explanations with graphics/ pictures.
- suitable examples for the level matching the target grammar for the lesson
- Remember! section for common mistakes, and exceptions to the rule.
Practice:(pages 7, 8)
1.Make questions from the sentences.
2.Read the texts and fill in the blanks with the correct form of should (should/ shouldn’t)
3.Connect the beginnings and the endings of the sentences.
Production (Teachers Only) (page 9) – 3 assignments
Credits (page 10)