1.Listen to the story and fill in the blanks.
(Tells the story of Monika who calls her friend and tells her she has toothache. Monika should see a dentist, but she doesn't want to.)
2. Mark the statements T for true, F for false.
3. What’s the word? (vocabulary exercise).
Grammar Box (pages 4, 5, 6)
- full grammar explanations with graphics/ pictures.
- suitable examples for the level matching the target grammar for the lesson
- Remember! section for common mistakes, and exceptions to the rule.
Practice:(pages 7, 8)
1.Make questions from the sentences.
2.Read the texts and fill in the blanks with the correct form of should (should/ shouldn’t)
3.Connect the beginnings and the endings of the sentences.
Production (Teachers Only) (page 9) – 3 assignments