This package has been updated to adopt a new concept design.
This English lesson is for you if:
1. You work with lower intermediate level (A2) English learners.
2. You follow the CEFR standards of teaching.
3. You would like to introduce a different voice and pronunciation to your students.(other than your own)
The package includes:
1. English Lesson for lower intermediate level (A2) (.pdf) – 10 pages
2. Answer Sheet (.pdf)
3. Audio file (.mp3)
About the lesson:
English Grammar: Present Perfect Tense.
Target Vocabulary: My Family
Presentation (pages 2, 3):
1. Listen to Lisa’s story and fill in the blanks. (Listening exercise: focus grammar and vocabulary included. Tells Lisa’s grandparents’ story who have been married for a long time.)
2. Answer the questions in full sentences: (The questions in this exercise are related to the text above. Checks how well the information was understood.)
3. Put the questions from exercise 2 in the correct column. (Present Simple | Past Simple | Present Perfect). (Marks the difference between the tenses. Students should already be aware of Present and Past Simple tenses at this stage.)
Grammar Box (pages 4, 5, 6)
- full grammar explanations with graphics/ pictures.
- suitable examples for the level matching the target grammar and vocabulary (*exceptions are possible) for the lesson.
- Remember! section for common mistakes, and exceptions to the rule.
Practice (pages 7, 8):
1. Make the verb in brackets Present Perfect Tense.
(Grammar practice exercise. Focus vocabulary included.)
2. Make questions from the sentences.
(Grammar practice exercise: asking questions. Focus vocabulary included.)
3. Make negative.
(Grammar practice exercise: negative sentences. Focus vocabulary included.)
Production (page 9) – 2 assignments: interview and report
Credits (page 10)