This resource is for you if you are helping AAC users or other minimally verbal students grow their sentences structure beyond single words. Color coded train cars are used to make phrases and sentences in a card game format.
The 175 cards are color coded using the Modified Fitzgerald Key found in many AAC systems.
You will find:
⭐ 12 different colored train engine cars; each student can pick a color
⭐ 175 core word cards representing
• question words
• nouns (a few)
• function and chat words
⭐ a train station and track images to use for a collaborative version of play.
You might enjoy my other core words phrase and sentence building resources, as well as my other resources for moving beyond single words with students.
• AAC Core Vocabulary Fill in the Blank Game for Speech Therapy
• AAC Core Vocabulary Phrase and Sentence Building Practice Game
• AAC Core Vocabulary Roll a Phrase or Sentence
• AAC Core Word Communication Symbol Sentences Descriptor plus Preposition
• AAC Core Word Fill in the Blank Game
• AAC Core Word More Phrases & Sentences
• AAC Core Word Sentences Bundle for Speech Language
• Sentence Making Cards for Speech Therapy and Special Education revised 2016