This bundle contains all of my AAC-themed products, all of which are also available individually. Here you will find everything you need to get a student started on a low-tech AAC system. This product is geared towards the elementary population and would be ideal for nonverbal or low-functioning ASD students. Each section was created using SmartySymbols.
1. AAC Core Boards:
8 boards containing core vocabulary needed to communicate basic needs and wants
• 2 different sizes: 20 icons & 42 icons
• 4 character variations for each board size
- Boy with white skin
- Boy with brown skin
- Girl with white skin
- Girl with brown skin
2. AAC Communication Book:
29 tabbed pages organized by category. Each page contains numerous icons for the respective category.
• Cover page with basic 20-icon core vocabulary words
• Pages include: Actions, School, Feelings, Leisure, Meals, Fruits/Vegetables, Snacks, Drinks, Farm, Zoo, Ocean, Pets, Colors, Numbers/Letters, Weather, Calendar, Body Parts, Self-Care, Health, Safety, Clothes, Transport, Places, Community Helpers, Social, Sensory, Events, Adjectives
3. AAC Sentence Builders:
An excellent tool to use when working on expanding communication / teaching students to chain icons together
• 4 levels of difficulty
• Icons corresponding to Who/What/Where/When (144 total)
4. AAC Visual Behavior Supports:
This includes all the basic visual tools you need for behavior management
• First-Then Boards (12 variations)
• 24 First-Then icons
• Token Boards (4 variations)
• Tokens (3 variations)
• Visual Schedule (4 variations)
• 48 Visual schedule icons (2 sizes)
5. AAC Sequencing for Routines:
This includes visual representations of daily routine activities.
• 3 pages for each routine: Completed routine visual, empty sequencing board, icons for sequencing
• Routines include: Washing Hands, Going Potty, Brushing Teeth, Taking a Bath, Getting Dressed Taking the School Bus, Crossing the Street, Playing Go Fish, Playing with Toys, Eating Snack/Lunch
6. AAC Social Supports:
This includes all the basic visual tools you need for nonverbal / low verbal conversational skills
• Conversation Rules
• Listening Rules
• Keychain Reminders for the above two rule sets
• Basic Tact (Comments) Sentence Frames (I see…, I have…, You see…, You have…, etc)
• Basic Mand (Requests) Sentence Frames (I want…, I need…)
• Conversational Sentence Frames & assorted icons
To get the most out of these visuals I highly recommend access to a good quality color printer, a laminator, and Velcro dots.
If you like my product, please leave some feedback! If you feel there is room for improvement, please send me an e-mail so that I can make the necessary changes. Thank you for your support!