Products in this Bundle (3)
Also included in
- Are you looking for a curriculum for your AAC users that builds core word use, formulation of phrases and sentences, formulation of narratives, and touches on writing skills? Feel confident implementing core vocabulary with your nonverbal and minimally verbal students.This time and money-saving bund$447.92$660.75Save $212.83
- This is a requested bundle of aac core vocabulary, language in life skills, and developing narratives resources appropriate for adolescents. It includes AAC core word activities, games, and interactive books for teens; language in life skills activities for older students; and narrative development$83.68$130.75Save $47.07
Help your augmentative communication get to know their AAC system better. Move them from single core words to phrases and sentences. This bundle of engaging core vocabulary games and activities covers a wide range of AAC skills and abilities and will meet the needs of a multi-level group.
You'll find something for every AAC user on your caseload AND save yourself time. Students love playing these games and you'll love hearing them communicate beyond single words!
• Core Word Phrase and Sentence Building which is a Scrabble-like game for building phrases and sentences,
• Core Vocabulary Roll-a-Phrase or Sentence which can be adjusted for many levels of syntax skill and
• AAC System Search and Say which provides practice with locating vocabulary words in the system, then using them. With 6 levels of play!
Students love learning through games and they learn more when motivated by fun!
You'll love having materials done for you to save time and energy!
Great ways to increase AAC system navigation skills and expand core vocabulary use.
Buyers like you have said:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ It is wonderful to have something for our AAC users -- it gives them a chance to play with peers and still practice their communication skills.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great games to work on AAC sentence building!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I love this concept for my LIFE students. It's an age-appropriate game for my secondary students
You might also like to look through my AAC resources, using this link AAC Resources
©susan berkowitz, slp
Permission to print/copy for your caseload only.