Also included in
- Save time and paper with this new no print version.Express wants and needs, does communication get any more basic than that? The Core Words No Print series can be used to help teach first words with the early intervention population. Or, with older students with complex communication needs._________$12.00$15.00Save $3.00
Save time and paper with this new no print version.
Give the kids you work with more practice with expressing opinions. This simple book repeats core vocabulary words (like, don't, it) and also targets making choices (like, don't like). The sensory theme will also be a very relevant topic for kids needing to develop basic communication skills.
- Interactive PDF
- Works on smartphones, tablets, computers, and Smartboards
This book can be used to target:
- Core Vocabulary: like, don't, it
- Fringe Vocabulary: touching slime, music time, getting messy, water play, sensory bottle
- Practice core words on AAC devices.
- Building literacy skills
* Please note, there is no sound *
Recommendations for transferring and opening the PDF file to tablet or phone.
(I recommend the Books app on apple devices)
- Airdrop (if you are using a Mac)
- Logging and download directly from TPT using the iPad
- Save to an online storage site (iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox), then open from your iPad
- Email it to yourself and open on your iPad
Questions or Concerns
I'd love to hear from you. Send me a message, Lia@speechandlanguageathome.com
Want 50% off?
Follow me on TPT (click here) to receive updates when new items are posted. Marked 50% off for the first 24 hours!
You may also like:
Nice to meet you. I'm a pediatric speech-language pathologist working in home health/private practice. I've been a certified SLP for 20 years.
My goal is to provide beautiful, high-quality materials for everyday use. I hope you find what I create to be helpful and inspiring so you can do what you do best.
Keep in touch.
*Newsletter subscribers receive FREE materials and have access to a huge library of resources. Don't miss out.
Augmentative and Alternative Communication, Complex Communication Needs, Non-verbal, Special Needs, Homeschool, Early intervention, Speech Delay, Down Syndrome, ASD, Autism, Printable, Speech Therapy, Adaptive Books, Kari Bold Clip Art, Lia Kurtin SLP