Also included in
- AAC users need 200 opportunities each day to practice using their AAC systems to become competent communicators. While optimal teaching stresses use of AAC in the context of daily routines and events, SLPs have intervention sessions to fill with additional practice.What better way than with activit$22.00$27.00Save $5.00
- If you are looking for time-saving done for you AAC curriculum activities for core word intervention, this resource bundle offers supporting materials for PrAACticalAAC's Year of Core Words. I have combined the 1st 6 months and the 2nd 6 months into one big AAC Core Word teaching bundle! And then ad$42.00$52.50Save $10.50
- Work on core vocabulary implementation in your curriculum for AAC users. These clinician created interactive books illustrate each of 6 core words and give students practice with using them in the books and activities. Curriculum planning for: Go, Stop, No, More, Again, All done I have added pages$18.20$23.00Save $4.80
- If you're looking for core vocabulary activities for your beginning AAC users, this resource is for you. This AAC Starter Kit resource is for you to get started with implementing core words now, even if you don't know a lot about AAC! Support alternative communicators with core words in your speech$76.20$95.25Save $19.05
- Are you looking for a curriculum for your AAC users that builds core word use, formulation of phrases and sentences, formulation of narratives, and touches on writing skills? Feel confident implementing core vocabulary with your nonverbal and minimally verbal students.This time and money-saving bund$559.90$660.75Save $100.85
Need genuine activities to teach core vocabulary? Teaching beginning communicators and functionally nonverbal students (such as those with autism and other severe language disorders) requires consistent specific targeted strategies. Teach AAC users 6 core words with these engaging and fun activities to go along with my 6 core words interactive books.
Focus on Go, Again, All done, Stop, More, and No/Not. For the students I work with, these words have maximum function.
Give your emergent AAC users these words to give them the power to communicate quickly in multiple situations.
↵ Communication boards of different sizes; including a board for the first 6 words,
↵ A 36 location board with only the first 6 words filled in (this provides for stability of location as more words are added),
↵ Large picture/word cards to hang up in the classroom as a class communication board,
↵ A set to use for the core word Word Wall
↵ Toy car play mat activity (in color & b/w) with 2 different file folder map sets for teaching Go, Stop, Again
↵ Feed the monkey game to teach More and All done
↵ A simple question game to teach No/Not
↵ A game (with a game board & spinner & pieces) to teach Again (or Go Again)
↵ Additional activity suggestions, including some that get the kids up and moving
↵ Data sheets for time delay prompting for errorless learning.
↵ Game board, street maps, game pieces and spinner, Monkey and fruit are all available in both color & b/w.
- This is a wonderful resource. I love the fact that it makes teaching these core words easy. My students enjoy the books and activities.
- I love having "ready to go" activities to target these words. it also helps demonstrate for classroom staff that AAC and modeling aren't as hard as they thought
- This is great for my students! Thank you so much! Saved me so much time!
If you don't have my 6 Core words Books, all 3 sets are available as a money-saving bundle HERE