AAC Core Vocabulary Activities for TEENS BUNDLE
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (3)
Also included in
- This is a requested bundle of aac core vocabulary, language in life skills, and developing narratives resources appropriate for adolescents. It includes AAC core word activities, games, and interactive books for teens; language in life skills activities for older students; and narrative developmentPrice $105.00Original Price $131.25Save $26.25
Feel confident teaching core words to your teen augmentative communication users! Finding AAC implementation resources that are focused on older students can be really difficult. Here are interactive books and activities featuring core words with older student images.
Done for you activities to help you teach core words to your middle and high school students or young adults.
Included are the teenaged versions of my 6 Core Words books (go, stop, more, again, all done), 6 More Core Words books (help, on, off, yes, out, what), and my 10 Weeks to 40 Core Words books and activities to teach core words.
☀ a brochure about Aided Language Input to send home,
☀ letters to families
☀ interactive books
☀ engaging activities for each week and each core word - interactive role playing and experience simulations
☀ core word information
☀ door hangers and other word group reminders for staff modeling
☀ more games and activities for decontextualized practice
☀ symbol cards and communication board for CVI using high contrast red/yellow
☀ suggestions for additional activities
Check out the descriptions of each of these AAC core word resources, then purchase this bundle for a discount!
Buyers like you have said:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ After 25 years in health care, I switched to high school this past year. It was a huge change and a steep learning curve. The scariest part for me was trying to figure out what to do with a handful of non-verbal kids who had no way to communicate. This resource was a LIFESAVER!!! I cannot say enough good things or give this enough stars. This provided so much guidance and was like having an experienced therapist to consult with. My students loved the activities and books, were engaged and learned! They are creating several word sentences. If you have middle/high school kids that use AAC, you need this product.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐This is a great resource. My students seem to like seeing age-appropriate images! I like that I can use the digital form of this and ask the students to say the core word as I touch the box (with my cursor) or I can print the material and use my doc cam!
• 3 Core Vocabulary Books AAC Bundle for Negation
• 6 Descriptive Core Words Books for Teaching AAC Users Emergent Communicators
• AAC 2 Core Word Phrases Books for Teaching AAC Users to Communicate
• AAC Activities and Games for a WHOLE Year of Core Words BUNDLE
• AAC Activities to Teach Me Core Words Bundle for Speech Language
• AAC Core Vocabulary 3 Games Bundle for Speech Therapy or Special Education
• AAC Core Vocabulary Communication Symbol Sentence Bundle Describe & Locate
• AAC Core Vocabulary More of the Core for AAC Users
©susan berkowitz, slp
Permission to print/copy for your caseload only.