As clinicians we struggle to provide sufficient structured opportunities for AAC users to practice. This set of resources helps you do just that! This bundle of 5 combined resources is for practicing sequencing communication symbols in speech therapy for AAC users and students with minimal expressive language.
For students who need additional practice making sentences in their communication systems or for speech therapy practice, beyond what they get in natural contexts, this resource goes beyond phrases to complete basic sentences.
There are 106 stimulus pictures, with responses from 3 to 7/8 word sentences.
Images use monster, valentine hearts, every day objects, halloween, and winter themes - practice throughout the year.
Included are these individual resources:
☀ Prepositional Phrases,
☀ Descriptors and Locations,
☀ Prepositions and Adjectives Winter Edition,
☀ Symbol Sentences with Prepositions, and
☀ Halloween version.
Price is approximately 15% off of purchasing the 5 resources individually.
Try my other AAC resources; including:
Activities & Games for a Year of Core
A Program to Teach Wh-Questions
• AAC Core 10 Weeks to Communicating with 40 Core Words
• AAC Building Sentences with Core words
• AAC Activities to Teach Me Core Words Bundle for Speech Language
• AAC Core Vocabulary Bundle 5 sets of Interactive Books for AAC Users
• AAC Core Vocabulary Getting Started Kit bundle for Beginning Communicators
• AAC Core Vocabulary Interactive Book for Teaching the words Not Here
• AAC Core Vocabulary Interactive Book for Teaching the words Not Me and Are You
• AAC Core Vocabulary Interactive Book for Teaching the words Not This and Yuck
• AAC Core Vocabulary More of the Core for AAC Users