He Had A Farm targets AAC core vocabulary in simple sentences for early readers.
Included in Easy Readers for AAC Core Words Set 1 Bundle
Do not buy if you own this bundle
Children with developmental delays, apraxia, autism, Down syndrome and individuals using augmentative devices would benefit from these simplified illustrations and vocabulary.
This download contains:
- He Had a Farm book in color and printer friendly black line (5 printed pages).
- AAC Core 40 words: he, had
- Fringe: farm animals
- Reading tips for parents
- Rubric for progress monitoring
- Go Talk 9+ core board
- Directions for assembly
These books can be used to target:
- Early communication skills: joint attention, pointing
- Building vocabulary by identifying or labeling single words
- Answering simple “wh” questions (What, Where, Who)
- Making personal connections to texts
- Building print awareness
- Practice core words on AAC devices.
The books can be printed in color for repeated use or black and white to share with families.
They are designed to be used as a simple early book that can easily be shared with families (black line copies).