Who's ready for October and Halloween? I had a lot of fun creating these activities with my AAC users in mind. But these activities aren't just for AAC users; you can use most of them with your verbal kiddos as well! This product contains 6 different activities targeting core vocabulary with the goals of increasing mean length of utterance, expanding sight word recognition, increasing concept (and preposition) knowledge, teaching how to infer, identifying and listing items in categories, asking questions, and answering questions appropriately. Each activity comes with a direction page to help guide therapy (if applicable). This set makes lesson planning easy and fun for October and the upcoming holiday!
List of Activities:
1. Making Inferences- 15 stimuli
2. Category Identification- 12 stimuli
3. Category Listing- 12 stimuli
4. Commenting and Asking Questions Costume Book: I like/don't like it/that. Do you like it/that? - 9 picture stimuli
5. Commenting and Asking Questions Candy Game: I have #. How many do you have? -18 stimuli
6. Introducing Prepositions: In, Out, On, Off - 20 stimuli
I hope you and your students enjoy it! Happy Halloween!