Products in this Bundle (65)
showing 1-5 of 65 products
Are you looking for a curriculum for your AAC users that builds core word use, formulation of phrases and sentences, formulation of narratives, and touches on writing skills? You've found it!
This collection of 65 resources provides materials
- to teach more than 40 beginning core words with interactive books and activities, role play and activity simulations,
- for a variety of fun games that promote AAC use and system navigation
- to build core and fringe vocabulary for the 4 seasons and for fire safety skills
- to provide a robust core & fringe vocabulary book for those who do not have a robust system to use
- to build use of early phrases and simple sentences
- to build use of narratives
- to build emergent writing skills using core word banks and/or visual cues
- for staff to use to learn how to model effectively and interact with genuine messages
- to build syntax and morphology skills in your AAC users
- to write IEP objectives for AAC users
- to increase literacy skills in your AAC users
- to teach staff how to implement AAC with strategies and tips
- for a self-paced video course for staff training they can watch any time
- to teach how to use storybooks in intervention
- to teach genuine communication in a variety of contexts
- and to explore a variety of implementation strategies for AAC
While many of these materials do require some assembly, once made they will last a long time (when laminated) for use with many students.
With this bundle your speech-langauge pathologists will have sufficient materials to teach emergent/beginning AAC users how to get started with competent communicating and to continue to teach them throughout the year.
The bundle price represents a 15% savings over purchasing all materials separately.