Also included in
- Are you looking for a curriculum for your AAC users that builds core word use, formulation of phrases and sentences, formulation of narratives, and touches on writing skills? Feel confident implementing core vocabulary with your nonverbal and minimally verbal students.This time and money-saving bundPrice $574.90Original Price $703.50Save $128.60
- Get your staff trained and organized for teaching core words to your AAC users of all ages. These informational guides, posters, handouts, forms and templates will make training, planning, and tracking progress and breeze! Life will be so much easier!This bundle includestraining and implementationalPrice $41.20Original Price $51.50Save $10.30
You augmentative communication users need their communication partners to modeling core words consistently in order to learn to use AAC. Staff and parents all know how to use Aided Language Stimulation with this resource that offers background information about modeling, core vocabulary, partner strategies, and specific plans for modeling 41 core words.
- Intro to AAC
- Core Words
- Where to Start
- Aided Language Input
- Being a Good Partner
- Stages of Language
- Word of the Week
- Data Tracker
- Specific Core Words
Use the posters to put in the classroom and therapy room, as well as to send home.
Each poster shows the word being focused on, the symbol and related symbols, and examples of when and how to use at the 1 word, 2 words, and 3 word stages.
Includes a brochure about Aided Language Stimulation that can be printed (2-sided) and given to all communication partners.
- letter to parents,
- word of the week information,
- information about Brown's Stages and Morphemes,
- why we use core words,
- and much more.
Buyers have said:
- Thank you for such a comprehensive resource! It has been a while since I've seen children on the spectrum and this resource put me right back on track with regards to session planning.
- This resource worked great during distance learning. Some parents didn’t feel comfortable with teletherapy so I was able to share these so they could still support their child. The parents loved this as a reminder on how to expand on language which was great!
- This product really stands out because of the ideas for 2 and 3 word phrases!! This helps us all remember how to keep expanding language! Thanks again for yet another amazing AAC resource!
Want to know about new products for AAC implementation hot off the presses? Click on the Follow Me button above.