Also included in
- If you need to meet the needs of beginning AAC users and are confused about how to start, these resources are for you! Let me help you with information about core words, research, and materials. This is a big money-saving and time-saving bundle of the original 5 sets of my core words books; perfec$47.00$58.75Save $11.75
- If you're supporting early AAC communicators, this is a bundle of 5 of my interactive books and core based boards, for implementing AAC and increasing communication for users of picture based communication (AAC). There are core word-based picture communication boards and adapted books to teach thos$46.75$59.00Save $12.25
- Teach students who use AAC or are minimally verbal how to use core words to communicate with these interactive books showing the word in use.This is a bundle of 3 of my sets of interactive core vocabulary teaching books for aac (augmentative communication) users. Includes the original 6 Core Words,$32.60$40.75Save $8.15
- Work on core word implementation in your curriculum for AAC users. These clinician created interactive books illustrate each of the first 6 core words and give students practice with using them in the books and activities. Curriculum planning for: Go, Stop, No, More, Again, All done I have added p$18.20$23.00Save $4.80
- Are you looking for a curriculum for your AAC users that builds core word use, formulation of phrases and sentences, formulation of narratives, and touches on writing skills? You've found it!This collection of 65 resources provides materials to teach more than 40 beginning core words with interactiv$552.90$656.50Save $103.60
Struggling to find core words therapy materials to help your AAC users build their core vocabulary use? These interactive books focus on use of early core words: go, again, all done, stop, more, and no; 6 of the first 25 core words.
Each therapist-written book provides interactive practice for 1 core word in 12-18 pages; using a com binational of clip art and Symbol Stix from News2You.
- discussion of core word research and rationale
- custom core word die
- Australian version pages with “Mum” in place of “mom”
- discussion of Aided Language Stimulation
- ideas for additional teaching of the words in context
You might also like Activities & Games to Learn a Year of Core (the first 6 months)
• 3 Core Vocabulary Books AAC Bundle for Negation
• AAC Core Vocabulary 10 Weeks to Communicating with 40 Core Words Beginning AAC
• AAC More Core Words Interactive Books to Teach 12 Core Vocabulary to AAC Users
If you are looking for materials and activities to teach your beginning AAC communicators you might like my bundle of 6 Core Words Books and the follow-up Teach Me 6 Core Words strategies and activities to teach core words resources.
I also have companion products, including core word communication boards:HERE
and more core words books:HERE
Click on the Follow Me button to be among the first to see new products hot off the presses!