This is a requested bundle of aac core vocabulary, language in life skills, and developing narratives resources appropriate for adolescents. It includes AAC core word activities, games, and interactive books for teens; language in life skills activities for older students; and narrative development resources for AAC users and verbal students.
For a high school caseload these resources are appropriate for a variety of language and communication skills.
- Teach core words with engaging interactive activities
- Practice core vocabulary with interactive books
- Play fun game activities to practice core words in single word utterances, phrases, and sentences
- Practice social communication skills and pragmatic language skills
- Develop narrative skills
- Increase problem solving skills
- Teach vocabulary, concepts, and a variety of language skills found in daily activities
- Build sequencing skills
- Teach language concepts related to life skills
Teen clip art has been used as much as possible, the initial universal core word set is represented, and life skills activities appropriate for older students are included.
This bundle represents a 20% discount over the individual prices.