Also included in
- If you need to meet the needs of beginning AAC users and are confused about how to start, these resources are for you! Let me help you with information about core words, research, and materials. Teach core words in context, then practice with interactive books.This is a big money-saving and time-sav$47.00$58.75Save $11.75
- Are you looking for a curriculum for your AAC users that builds core word use, formulation of phrases and sentences, formulation of narratives, and touches on writing skills? You've found it!This time and money-saving bundle provides enough materials for 2 years worth of core word implementation!Don$553.90$659.75Save $105.85
My core words resources help you plan for integrating AAC core word implementation into your curriculum! Here are 6 interactive, therapist written books illustrating how to use 6 descriptive core words (adjectives/describing words). Help AAC users build language.
• Each book tells about 1 or 2 of the words, in 10-12 pages, using a combination of clip art and Symbol Stix (from News2You).
• Also included is a die template (about 2.6" cube to be assembled) with one word on each of the 6 faces.
• This group of core words is: big, small, dirty, wet, dry, different.
• There is a document explaining core vocabulary concepts, an explanation of using Aided Language Input, temptations and sabotage, and ideas are provided for teaching each of the words in context.
I also have companion products, including core word communication boards: HERE
and more core words books: HERE
and a variety of activities and games to teach core words to accompany the core words book sets.
You might also like Activities & Games to Learn a Year of Core (the first 6 months)
• 3 Core Vocabulary Books AAC Bundle for Negation
• AAC Core Vocabulary 10 Weeks to Communicating with 40 Core Words Beginning AAC
• AAC More Core Words Interactive Books to Teach 12 Core Vocabulary to AAC Users
Click on the Follow Me button to be among the first to see new products hot off the presses!