Also included in
- Give your AAC users practice with using early core words with these interactive books for core vocabulary intervention. This big bundle of core vocabulary books provides practice for 29 core words plus 2-word phrases.If you need to meet the needs of beginning AAC users and are confused about how to$37.60$58.75Save $21.15
- This bundle of core vocabulary interactive books and core word based boards for implementing AAC and increasing communication for users of picture based communication (AAC) will save you time and help you feel more confident in implementing core vocabulary strategies with your AAC users. There are$43.80$69.00Save $25.20
- Core vocabulary is critical to competent communication skills. Teach students who use AAC or are minimally verbal how to use core words to communicate with these interactive books showing the word in use.This is a bundle of 3 of my sets of interactive core vocabulary teaching books for AAC (augmenta$26.08$40.75Save $14.67
- Work on core vocabulary implementation in your curriculum for AAC users. These clinician created interactive books illustrate each of 6 core words and give students practice with using them in the books and activities. Curriculum planning for: Go, Stop, No, More, Again, All done I have added pages$14.56$23.00Save $8.44
- Are you looking for a curriculum for your AAC users that builds core word use, formulation of phrases and sentences, formulation of narratives, and touches on writing skills? Feel confident implementing core vocabulary with your nonverbal and minimally verbal students.This time and money-saving bund$447.92$660.75Save $212.83
- If you're teaching core words to beginning AAC users you know they need a lot of practice in a variety of contexts. Interactive books and pictures can provide the extra generalization practice they need.AAC users need core words in order to build language and construct messages.Early core words in t$20.48$32.00Save $11.52
Struggling to find core words therapy materials to help your augmentative communication users build their core vocabulary use? Save time with these interactive books to teach use of early core words: go, again, all done, stop, more, and no; 6 of the first 25 core vocabulary words.
They are terrific for additional practice opportunities, to extend learning of core vocabulary beyond real-life contextual use.
Each of the 6 therapist-written books provides interactive practice for 1 core word in 12-18 pages; using a combination of clip art and Symbol Stix from News2You.
- discussion of core word research and rationale
- custom core word die to use for games and activities to extend core vocabulary use
- Australian version pages with “Mum” in place of “mom”
- discussion of Aided Language Stimulation
- ideas for additional teaching of the words in context
EASEL version includes the book pages with moveable symbols.
Buyers like you have said:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ AMAZING! This product is the reason why Teachers Pay Teachers is so successful! You have created such an amazing product that will be so helpful to teach the core vocabulary! I'll probably be buying your "More Core Words Books" soon!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I recently "discovered" Susan on a FB page for SLPs. I bought these books at a great value and am so grateful for the opportunity. These books target core and also use the meanings of the words in a variety of contexts. This is so important for our students to learn who use AAC. I have tried making books myself and the quality is shameful compared to these. The time it takes is brutal --especially if we have a high caseload of AAC users (or any caseload for that matter). Susan also gives rationale behind the importance of core and the importance of motor planning for students. I scour the internet for good AAC books/activities. I work at the high school but many of my users are not competent communicators and are at this level of core..........
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ what a great find! the material is amazing and the instructions are so, so helpful!!!
You might also like Activities & Games to Learn a Year of Core (the first 6 months)
• 3 Core Vocabulary Books AAC Bundle for Negation
• AAC Core Vocabulary 10 Weeks to Communicating with 40 Core Words Beginning AAC
• AAC More Core Words Interactive Books to Teach 12 Core Vocabulary to AAC Users
If you are looking for materials and activities to teach your beginning AAC communicators you might like my bundle of 6 Core Words Books and the follow-up Teach Me 6 Core Words strategies and activities to teach core words resources.
I also have companion products, including core word communication boards:HERE
and more core words books:HERE
Click on the Follow Me button to be among the first to see new products hot off the presses! https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Sellers-Im-Following/Add/Susan-Berkowitz
Permission to print/copy for your caseload only.