Also included in
- Supporting AAC users learning core words. Finding AAC implementation resources that are focused on older students can be really difficult. Here are interactive books featuring core words with older student images. Let my TEEN focused resources help you in teaching your students who are older to use$51.00$63.50Save $12.50
- This is a requested bundle of aac core word, language in life skills, and developing narratives resources appropriate for adolescents. It includes AAC core word activities, games, and interactive books for teens; language in life skills for older students; and narrative development resources for AA$101.60$127.00Save $25.40
Get instant help with core vocabulary intervention for emerging communicators, AAC users, students with complex communication needs. This is the 3rd set of core word interactive books to add to your curriculum for teaching beginning aac users how to use core words to communicate effectively.
Teen or High School version
• The first - 6 Core Words - introduced again, go, not, stop, more, and finished.here.
• The second - More Core Words - introduced I, you, want, that, it, mine, some, in, here, and is. here.
In this set are: help, out, on, off, yes, what
• There is a 12 page HELP book,
• a 14 page ON book,
• a 12 page OFF book,
• a 12 page OUT book,
• a 14 page YES book and
• a 20 page WHAT? book.
Each book uses a combination of SymbolStix communication symbols, copyright-free photographs, and clip art.
There are a few suggestions for teaching in context, and a die to use to practice using and finding the words in the student's aac system.
There is an explanation of core words and introduction to the teaching of them.
While teaching words in context is obviously the most preferred use, there are times when students need additional practice and direct instruction decontextualized
Try my 3 Game AAC Bundle
Click on the Follow Me button above to be among the first to learn of new resources.