Also included in
- If you need to meet the needs of beginning AAC users and are confused about how to start, these resources are for you! Let me help you with information about core words, research, and materials. This is a big money-saving and time-saving bundle of the original 5 sets of my core words books; perfec$47.00$58.75Save $11.75
- If you're supporting early AAC communicators, this is a bundle of 5 of my interactive books and core based boards, for implementing AAC and increasing communication for users of picture based communication (AAC). There are core word-based picture communication boards and adapted books to teach thos$46.75$59.00Save $12.25
- Teach students who use AAC or are minimally verbal how to use core words to communicate with these interactive books showing the word in use.This is a bundle of 3 of my sets of interactive core vocabulary teaching books for aac (augmentative communication) users. Includes the original 6 Core Words,$32.60$40.75Save $8.15
- Need implementation materials for your AAC users? Teach core word use to your AAC users in speech therapy or special education using these core vocabulary books and activities designed to teach the words in simulated activities and routines, as well as interactive books.AAC users need 200 opportunit$19.00$23.75Save $4.75
- Are you looking for a curriculum for your AAC users that builds core word use, formulation of phrases and sentences, formulation of narratives, and touches on writing skills? You've found it!This collection of 65 resources provides materials to teach more than 40 beginning core words with interactiv$552.90$656.50Save $103.60
Struggling to find core words therapy materials to help your AAC users build their core vocabulary use? These interactive books focus on use of early core words: I, you, want, that, it, mine, some, in, here, is, what, where; 12 of the early 25 core words.
Each therapist-written book provides interactive practice for 6-12 possibilities for each simple phrase.
- discussion of core word research and rationale
- custom core word dice
- Australian version pages with “Mum” in place of “mom”
- discussion of Aided Language Stimulation
Did you know it takes 200 opportunities per day to become a competent AAC user?
Provide students with more opportunities for practice than is available during their school day.
• The preview shows selected pages only.
Be among the first to learn when I post new resources:
You might also like the original core words books found here and Core Words communication boards as well as my handout on increasing language and literacy in aac users
I am continually increasing the core words books series, as well as the Teach Me _ Core Words activity sets. I also have 2 resources that are Activities and Games to Teach a Year of Core Words; each using the words for 6 months of PrAACtical AAC blog's core words.