Also included in
- Give your AAC users practice with using early core words with these interactive books for core vocabulary intervention. This big bundle of core vocabulary books provides practice for 29 core words plus 2-word phrases.If you need to meet the needs of beginning AAC users and are confused about how to$47.00$58.75Save $11.75
- This bundle of core vocabulary interactive books and core word based boards for implementing AAC and increasing communication for users of picture based communication (AAC) will save you time and help you feel more confident in implementing core vocabulary strategies with your AAC users. There are$54.75$69.00Save $14.25
- Core vocabulary is critical to competent communication skills. Teach students who use AAC or are minimally verbal how to use core words to communicate with these interactive books showing the word in use.This is a bundle of 3 of my sets of interactive core vocabulary teaching books for AAC (augmenta$32.60$40.75Save $8.15
- Need implementation materials for your AAC users? Teach core word use to your AAC users in speech therapy or special education using these core vocabulary books and activities designed to teach the words in simulated activities and routines, as well as interactive books.AAC users need 200 opportunit$19.00$23.75Save $4.75
- Are you looking for a curriculum for your AAC users that builds core word use, formulation of phrases and sentences, formulation of narratives, and touches on writing skills? Feel confident implementing core vocabulary with your nonverbal and minimally verbal students.This time and money-saving bund$559.90$660.75Save $100.85
Struggling to find core words therapy materials to help your AAC users build their core vocabulary use? These interactive books focus on use of early core words: I, you, want, that, it, mine, some, in, here, is, what, where; 12 of the early 25 core words.
Each therapist-written book provides interactive practice for 6-12 possibilities for each simple phrase.
- discussion of core word research and rationale
- custom core word dice
- Australian version pages with “Mum” in place of “mom”
- discussion of Aided Language Stimulation
Did you know it takes 200 opportunities per day to become a competent AAC user?
Provide students with more opportunities for practice than is available during their school day.
• The preview shows selected pages only.
- These books are perfect for working on core words in a fun, functional and interactive way. They are excellent value and saved me a ton of time!!
- these books are perfect for my multiple handicapped students who are working on using the core language words with (and without ) devices. Thanks so much for a great product.
- I love these books! They are perfect for learning the core words. The repetition of the words helps them develop the motor memory to locate the core words and build sentences.
Be among the first to learn when I post new resources:
You might also like the original core words books found here and Core Words communication boards as well as my handout on increasing language and literacy in aac users
I am continually increasing the core words books series, as well as the Teach Me _ Core Words activity sets. I also have 2 resources that are Activities and Games to Teach a Year of Core Words; each using the words for 6 months of PrAACtical AAC blog's core words.