Emerging communicators who are Spanish "speakers" will be presented with core vocabulary based AAC options for developing beginning communication with symbols.
Do you have Spanish language AAC users on your caseload, but have a hard time finding bilingual resources for them? This is a collection of 14 different core vocabulary picture communication boards in Spanish.
- A set of 3 boards that progress from 9 to 26 core words, with spaces for additional words to be glued in if you want,
- A different set of 3 boards that progress from 20 to 30.
- There are 15 and 20 core word boards.
- There is a core word-based board with 27 symbols and additional spaces, for feelings & needs.
- There is a generic reading core-based board.
This is my first Spanish language resource for AAC users. I am happy to make more Spanish resources; please let me know what you need for your AAC users.
If you are looking for additional resources in English, try these: