Also included in
- Are you looking for a curriculum for your AAC users that builds core word use, formulation of phrases and sentences, formulation of narratives, and touches on writing skills? Feel confident implementing core vocabulary with your nonverbal and minimally verbal students.This time and money-saving bundPrice $574.90Original Price $703.50Save $128.60
- Get your staff trained and organized for teaching core words to your AAC users of all ages. These informational guides, posters, handouts, forms and templates will make training, planning, and tracking progress and breeze! Life will be so much easier!This bundle includestraining and implementationalPrice $41.20Original Price $51.50Save $10.30
Do you need to get comfortable with AAC? Get the top tips, plans, information, handouts, forms and fliers you need to implement AAC with confidence. Teach nonverbal students to use core words and fringe vocabulary with fidelity. Provide professional development to SLPs, paraprofessionals and parents.
You will find:
- Background: What is AAC and What Does it Look Like?
- Myths, and Concepts
- Components & Access
- Vocabulary Organization; Core Words and Fringe
- Key Steps in Implementation
- Get a Robust System
- Choose the 1st activity
- Modeling (Aided Language Stimulation)
- Use Routines
- Temptations & Sabotage
- Increasing Functions
- Build & Expand Language
- Descriptive Teaching
- Participation Planning Chart
123 pages of guidelines, forms, and more to help you with implementing AAC with your nonverbal students.
Looking for more? Try my AAC 101 Introductory Course, with more than 1 hour of video training and hundreds of pages of handouts. Right here in my store.