Also included in
- Are you looking for a curriculum for your AAC users that builds core word use, formulation of phrases and sentences, formulation of narratives, and touches on writing skills? You've found it!This collection of 65 resources provides materials to teach more than 40 beginning core words with interactiv$552.90$656.50Save $103.60
Get the top tips, plans, information, handouts, forms and fliers you need to implement AAC with confidence. Teach nonverbal students to use core words and fringe vocabulary with fidelity.
You will find:
- Background: What is AAC and What Does it Look Like?
- Myths, and Concepts
- Components & Access
- Vocabulary Organization; Core Words and Fringe
- Key Steps in Implementation
- Get a Robust System
- Choose the 1st activity
- Modeling (Aided Language Stimulation)
- Use Routines
- Temptations & Sabotage
- Increasing Functions
- Build & Expand Language
- Descriptive Teaching
- Participation Planning Chart
123 pages of guidelines, forms, and more to help you with implementing AAC with your nonverbal students.
Looking for more? Try my AAC 101 Introductory Course, with more than 1 hour of video training and hundreds of pages of handouts. Right here in my store.