A 20-page mini-book to help:
- verbal students learn to use/produce plural marker -s
- teach the location of plural marker –s on various devices
- teach the use of numbers as adjectives (e.g., one duck, two ducks)
- help both verbal and nonverbal students differentiate between when to use the singular versus plural form of nouns.
- increase mean length of utterance for AAC users by teaching the student how to use number-based adjectives and apply the plural –s ending to nouns.
- increase message construction efficiency through routinized practice of every-day functional messages.