Support your AAC users as they continue to build their language and navigation skills in their AAC systems. This is a fun way to practice finding verbs, adjectives & prepositions in the AAC system, as well as expressive practice for those words.
It is also good for following directions.
Students take turns being “Simon” and giving directions to others using action words.
► There are 65 directions cards for students to use to practice with verbs.
► There are 12 color cards (X2=24) and 51 adjectives of quality cards.
► Adjective response cards are a way for practicing comprehension of vocabulary.
► There are 17 prepositions cards for students to practice putting per spatial relations.
Directions - p.3
Contents - p.4
Action Cards - p.5-15
Directions for prepositions - p.16
Object cards - p.17-18
Prepositions - p.19-21
Directions for adjectives - p.22
Color & other adjective cards - p.23-35
Directions for adjectives alternate activity - p.36
Adjective cards - p.37-43
• 3 Core Vocabulary Books AAC Bundle for Negation
• AAC 2 Core Word Phrases Books for Teaching AAC Users to Communicate
• AAC Core Vocabulary 3 Games Bundle for Speech Therapy or Special Education
• AAC Core Vocabulary 10 Weeks to Communicating with 40 Core Words Beginning AAC
• AAC Core Vocabulary Activities to Learn a Year of Core Words Part 2