LINK TO GOOGLE DRIVE PRESENTATION
This is a Rec & Leisure lesson for my AAC classrooms (late middle/high school). The students are emergent communicators, most of whom are using LAMP. The goal is to get them to engage with each other and the lesson as well as practice communicating appropriate social language.
- Addresses social boundaries (What is a friend?) (Teachers are friends with teachers and students are friends with students).
- Friends based on similar interests
- Cut and paste photo of friend and preferred activity
- Choose friend in the classroom and engage in preferred activity
Editable presentation allows for personalization by inserting photos of students and teachers
- - * * * Remember, sharing is caring! Send this to someone who will use it. Share some of your own materials! Educators and therapists can only fight the good fight when we work together. * * * - - -