Also included in
- These newly revised review sheets cover the topics for the AB and BC portion of the Calculus AP curriculum. The 2 review sheet have more than 155 questions. The first column displays "If I am asked…” questions". Students use the second column to respond to “I will…” by describing how they will$9.60$12.00Save $2.40
This review sheet for Calculus AB is designed to be used by the student to remind them of what they should do when then see, read, or determine that they must complete a certain action.
The review sheet is made up of 95 questions that will cover every topic you have studied in your Calculus AB course.
There are two columns on the review sheet:
If I am asked ... I will...
Students read a statement under the “If I am asked...” column and the respond by writing their response under “I will...” :
The review sheet is designed to have the students complete only a few pages of the fifteen page review in one period. You should have a discussion with the students after they have completed each page of the review to monitor whether your students are hitting any major road blocks.
The questions have been updated to match with what students are being expected to be able to do in the new curriculum framework in Calculus AB. There is an emphasis in the students being able to communicate their reason for doing something and to be able to justify their reasoning.
You can introduce this review before the end of the year. By studying the questions, you might decide to begin using it sometime during the second half of the course.
A complete set of solutions is included.
A digital copy has also been included.
Comments from buyers:
- Nice Review
- This is a great product!
- Great exam recap.
- I which I had found this a bit earlier in the year last year. My students love it, but wished they had it about a month earlier. I will be using it at the beginning of the second semester this coming year. Thanks !!!
- Kids felt that this really helped them focus their study for the AP Exam. Got them thinking about what they need to do for given problem situations.
- I am using this activity with my AP Calc AB class as we review for the AP exam. It has been very helpful in getting the students to really think about what they do when they see certain words. It brings the Calc AB concepts together in one activity, giving the students a great review sheet in the end.
- I wanted to review Calculus. This was a great help! Thank you.