This is not your little brother's ABC Book! This product offers a variety of formats and rigorous activities along with a word list and suggested definitions. This version focuses on science units related to Ecosystems
There are 26 words, each one beginning with a different letter of the alphabet. There are three different full page options and three half-page options.
Students can use the word list in a variety of ways:
• Creating a class ABC Book. Each student (or group) can own a word and complete the template for that word. When all words have been defined, the class will have a ABC Book that can be read aloud, shared with visitors, or reviewed when needed. There are a couple different templates attached. You could also design your own and students can work on notebook paper or multimedia.
• Students can use only the letters in their name and write an acrostic or other creative expression using the words from the list.
• Students can use a lotus and choose eight words they feel represent the topic. They can write or draw an example of the word in each box.
• Students can choose 5-8 words and write a story, skit, or comic strip using those words that shows force and motion in action.
• Students can create analogies using the vocabulary words. Work with partners then share out with class and let classmates guess what goes in the blank.
• Use the Three-Way Tie sentence writing activity using three words from the list.
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you TpT points toward free purchases!
Check out our other ABC Books:
★ Forces and Motion
Please follow our brand new store Reading in Disguise
. We are adding new products every week, including ABC Books for other topics.
Also, follow our blog at Reading in Disguise
to see products in action.