This product contains 13 different sets of capital and lower case letters.
Some ideas for use are:
1. Place capital letters and lower case letters in separate bags. Allow students to place in order. Students love to race each other doing this.
2. Have students match capital to lower case letters.
3. Students pull a card and produce the letter sound or a word beginning with the letter. Students can do this in small groups and keep the cards they get correct. The winner has the most cards.
4. Use cards with a generic board game. Students who correctly identify the card may roll the dice and move forward.
5. Have students draw a card and write the letter on paper or dry erase board for additional practice.
Thanks for visiting my TPT store. Please remember to leave feedback!